A life on the lake is a great one, but everyone needs a place to relax and leave their worries behind. Deerfield Cove Marina is just the place for that. At the docks you can park your boat and enjoy the beauty of the lake at the Tiki Club. The marina is a great place to just unwind and chill out while taking in all the scenery of Norris Lake.
Lodging Style and Amenities
Our marina is a great family environment, and we have something for everyone to do. We host children’s activities, and of course lots of things for the adults to do. The marina is wonderful for water lovers with its many boat slips, fun activities, and a great restaurant. Family vacations are great around Norris Lake. There are resorts and a golf course surrounding the water with lots for everyone to enjoy.
Season OpenYear Round
Rate RangeYear Round
From 75 South - Exit 134 turn left / From 75 North - Exit 134 turn right
After taking Exit 134 off I-75, having turned left/right off the ramp:
- Turn left at light - continue on TN63-E/W Central Avenue - go 8.6 miles
- Turn right at S. Cumberland Avenue - go 0.9 miles
- Continue onto Old Long Hollow Road - go 0.5 miles
- Turn left to stay on Old Long Hollow Road - go 1.9 miles
- Turn left at Cedar Creek Road (at Red Deli Store)- go 3.8 miles
- Turn right at Alder Springs Road. - go 0.3 miles
- Take the 1st left to stay on Alder Springs Road. - go 0.7 miles
- Take slight right at Chapman Road - go 1.0 miles
- Continue past Deerfield Resort Security Building (Deerfield Way)
- Second Left (1/4 mile) is Launch Rd
156 Launch Ln, LaFollette, TN 37766
Locally or Family Owned Business Notes
Jack Schafer, Owner/Operator is a resident of the Deerfield community.