Deerfield Resort is a 1200 acre lakefront, private. and gated residential community located just north of Knoxville, TN, and 15 miles off I-75, exit 134 at Caryville, TN, and off exit 160 at Jellico, TN. Deerfield is located on beautiful Norris Lake which has over 880 miles of shoreline and is a boater’s paradise. The water is deep and pristine. Norris Lake is nestled between the Cumberland Mountains and the foot hills of the Great Smoky Mountains. Deerfield Resort is the one of the south's best known lake resorts, and is the largest resort on Norris Lake. It is a 1200 acre penninsula stretching out into the main channel of Norris Lake with over 10 miles of shoreline.
Lodging Style and Amenities
Deerfield Resort is a mixture of primary housing, retirement homes, vacation homes and vacation rentals. They vary from simple 2 bedroom cabins and condominiums to expansive and exclusive homes.
Seasons OpenYear Round
Boating, Fishing, Watersports, ATV and UTV riding, bird and wildlife viewing
Rate RangeYear Round
- From 75 South - Exit 134 turn left - From 75 North - Exit 134 turn right
- Turn left at light - continue on TN63-E/W Central Avenue - go 8.6 miles
- Turn right at S. Cumberland Avenue - go 0.9 miles
- Continue onto Old Long Hollow Road - go 0.5 miles
- Turn left to stay on Old Long Hollow Road - go 1.9 miles
- Turn left at Cedar Creek Road (at Red Deli Store)- go 3.8 miles
- Turn right at Alder Springs Road. - go 0.3 miles
- Take the 1st left to stay on Alder Springs Road. - go 0.7 miles
- Take slight right at Chapman Road - go 1.0 miles
- Continue past Deerfield Resort Security Building (Deerfield Way)
Locally or Family Owned Business Notes
Deerfield Resort was developed by the Fields Family of La Follette, Tennessee. The family-owned resort is operated by Paul and Madeline Fields, son Scott, daughter Paula and her husband Marc Le Jeune.
Paul’s brother, Jim Fields and wife Dian and son Kevin own and operate the Greens at Deerfield Golf Course and The Greens Grill.
The Fields Families live in Deerfield and are on hand to welcome any opportunity to assist owners and visitors.