Hunt's Lodge Motorcycle Campground was built by riders, for riders. We offer camping and sleeping cabin accommodations designed with the motorcycle traveler in mind and located right in the heart of the best motorcycle roads the South has to offer. Nestled in the foothills just outside the Cherokee National Forest, 1 mile south of Tellico Plains, TN on Hwy 68, sightseers, hunters, dual sport riders, and bicyclists will also appreciate our amenities. We have approximately 2 acres of camping and 5 sleeping cottages that will hold a total of 15 people.
Guests at the Hunt's Lodge Motorcycle Campground will find themselves less than 5 minutes from the Cherohala Skyway, about an hour from Deal's Gap, and a host of other roads that are worthy of exploration. There are roads here for just about every type of rider, from beautifully paved roads to gravel and dirt fire roads through the forests, if that's what you'd prefer, and just about every type of road in between.
For those who appreciate nature, there are several parks, hiking trails, and waterfalls to visit, including the Cherokee National Forest, the Smokey Mountains National Forest, and Bald River Falls. Kayaking and whitewater rafting is available on the Tellico and Ocoee Rivers. Bicyclists enjoy the Cherohala Skyway, too. Sightseers and shoppers will find a very nice artsy feel to Tellico Plains Town Square. They will also be about 1 and 1/2 hours away from Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge and find themselves traveling though some of the area's prettiest scenery to get there.
All guests at Hunt's Lodge Motorcycle Campground can expect to find:
Free wireless internet connection
Friendly staff with a genuine interest in motorcycles
On-site laundry facilitiesand ice machine
- Paved driveway at the road side
- Hard packed gravel pathways
- A pavilion and fire pit - reservable for groups with some notice
- Large showers with lots of hot water and excellent water pressure
- On-site gas grill (subject to availability)
- Coffee maker & microwave
- Styrofoam coolers available upon request
- Parking for tow vehicles and trailers
- Easy access from the highway
- Iron Butt Association approved arrival/departure witnessing (with advance notice
- Cottage guests will also find:
- Heat and air conditioning in all cabins
- One full sized bed with a twin bunk over it
(one couple with a third or two single sleepers)
- One set of twin bunk beds and one twin bed
(up to 3 single sleepers)
- Private safe, and boot & glove dryers
- Sturdy shelves and hangers for gear
- Covered parking
- All bed linens, blankets, pillows and towels are provided
- Small coolers for guest use
are not equipped with private bathing
facilities, but the shower house is nearby.