The Little Church of Iuka, also known as The Church of Our Savior was built in 1873 from a design by famed architect James B. Cook. Typical of Carpenter Gothic Churches, it has board and batten siding, steep roofs and lancet stained glass windows. In 1985, local citizens bought the church from the Episcopal Diocese of Mississippi to prevent its removal. It was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1991 before a complete restoration in 1992. The church is presently rented for weddings and has an irregular venue of musical events.
Up until 1958, Iuka was known as the "Marriage Capital of the South" where ceremonies could be performed without blood tests or waiting period. Most of the ceremonies were performed at the Old Tishomingo Courthouse, but if the missus insisted on "a church wedding", the Little White Church was available and still is today.
National Park Service interesting information: https://npgallery.nps.gov/NRHP/GetAsset/72732f55-a08c-4020-b26f-54fbbfe0a440/?branding=NRHP https://npgallery.nps.gov/NRHP/SearchResults/035fa673086a41eb98d9c6d812467781?view=gallery