The Stevenson Railroad Depot Museum is located in downtown Stevenson, Alabama, situated between the tracks of two major railroads. The museum houses a collection of military, agricultural, Indian artifacts, railroad, pioneer life and other local memorabilia.
The largest of these artifacts is the historic depot building itself. The depot, which was built in 1872 and listed in the National Register of Historic Places, stands on the ruins of Stevenson's first railroad depot, which was built around 1852 for common use by the Nashville and Chattanooga and the Memphis and Charleston Railroads. The original depot was destroyed either during, or shortly after, the Civil War. Bricks salvaged may have been used in the building of the present structure.