The Burleson Center/Hartselle Fine Arts Center is located in the historical F. E. Burleson school. In 1916, Hartselle constructed the school with an elevated entrance, auditorium and 12 classrooms. Its red bricks and white columns make it arguably the most recognizable school building in North Alabama.
Today, artwork from local artists is on display and is available for purchase on the first floor and the Hartselle Historical Commission’s museum is located on the second floor. The facility also serves as a venue for parties, receptions, meetings and luncheons.